Monday 22 June 2009

Hooray!!!

Here is a picture of me, 'modeling',( ha ha), the finished Hearfelt jacket! It's bigger than I'd hoped, so I'm going to try washing it to see if it'll close in a bit. Never, never, never again!!!

For some strange reason I have decided to make my whole family socks for christmas. I've purchased lots of sock wool, including Zauberball, Violet Green, Fyberspates, Opal and Regia, and it's all gorgeous. I've also got two new books ' Socks a la carte' and 'The Little Box of Socks'. They only arrived this morning, I need to make time to peruse them properly. Now, you think that would keep me busy enough, but no, I had to go and buy enough wool to make Debbie Abrahams Lithograph blanket too! Sooo, if I can manage a pair of socks and a square a week I'll be laughing!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Lis! You must wear it tomorrow for Cath to see - am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete