Thursday 23 April 2009

And finally...


Here they are at last. The three Blue Sky Alpaca Knit Chickens! I really enjoyed knitting them, but I do think the bone coloured one is too large. The small stripy one is the perfect size. If I was to knit them again, which is unlikely as I am 'all chickened out', they would all be small. They took longer to knit than I'd hoped, and I didn't make the Easter deadline!!! My ten year old wasn't bothered though as she was too busy munching her way through endless Easter eggs!

Rhian, Cath and I are off to Wonderwool on Saturday. The husbands and kids are coming too, so it'll be a fantastic day out with a fab picnic to look forward to. I'll have to set myself a strict budget though, as the temptation to buy, buy, buy will be sooo great and I don't want too many disapproving looks from the hubby!!!

Now for the next project...

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Lisa! Will have to put mine on at some point!

    ReplyDelete