Monday 6 April 2009

Little Scout


Here is a picture of my daughter's finished top...

Unfortunately it knitted up quite snugly, so I don't think it's going to fit her for long. I'm surprised at that as I usually knit loosely.

Now for knit chickens. It's a fabulous pattern by Blue Sky Alpacas, which has the most glorious, tactile yarn, which is organic. There are three to make, and I've made the small one - great fun. The yarn is working beautifully with my knitpro needles, but I just don't want to do anything else!!! Now I have to make the other two in time for Easter, wish me luck! I'll post a picture of all three soon...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's the pattern as mine came out small too. Am going to do the next size up when the wool arrives! Hoping to finish the thired of the baby chickens tonight...then back to the Blue Sky ones!

    ReplyDelete