Tuesday 10 March 2009

First post on the new site!

Well, here we are at last, a blog of our own. It's still work in progress and some things may change over the next few days/weeks!

We set up our first knitting group today. What a laugh! Managed to swap some ideas and thoughts and show off our knitting. My unruly toddler had other ideas though and I only managed to knit 3 rows in an hour and a half!!!

I've currently got 4 projects on the go, and another 2 waiting on the sideline! Unfortunately, one project has been gathering dust for so long I've completely forgotten where I am, hmmm...

Happy knitting everyone.
Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. It was a very amusing afternoon for more that one reason! I did more public knitting at Pennard pool wheile Soph had her swimming lesson. There were a few strange looks but the sock is shaping up nicely as a consequence!

    ReplyDelete