Monday 23 March 2009

Look what I've got...

Yes, the deluxe set of Knit Pro symfonie interchangeable needles! Very exciting. I can't wait to use them on the felted bag project. They're so smooth and luxurious to touch, I'm sure knitting with them will be an absolute dream!!!

I do, however, need to finish my daughter's tank top first (so nearly there), but I'm chomping at the bit to get some yarn around these lovelies!

I've also ordered yet another project, I know, I know, involving a rather large pair of needles. It's a jacket using Rowan cotton glace and is a cross between knitting and crochet called broomstick lace. The jacket is quite fitted and apparently knits up fairly quickly.

Looking forward to knit 'n' natter tomorrow. Let's hope my 3 yr old allows some knitting this time..

1 comment: