Wednesday 11 March 2009

Funky Knitting Needles


One of the things about knitting that gives me pleasure is in the materials and equipment I use. I can spend hours looking and choosing beautiful yarns ...and hours buying it as well! When it comes to the knitting needles I only use wooden needles. The majority of my needles are bamboo, but recently I have developd a bit of a obsession as far as funky knitting needles go! My collection at present includes Art Viva needles with beautiful dotty tops, made from Tasmanian Oak and some gorgeous butterfly topped Serendipity needles. All I need to do now is slap on the handcream and start knitting some new projects - after I've finished my socks...and my hot-water bottle cover...and my nephew's blanket...and...and...why do I always have so many projects on the go at once!!! Rhian xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment